Pid wrote:
I'd suggest getting a new webserver then: 1) hosting is cheap, 2) you can configure the server to do what you really need it to do.

There's little point in trying to force a cgi environment to forward requests into Tomcat, if your server doesn't support it.

It's a false economy if you spend more than the equivalent hosting cost in your time trying to resolve this - not a really a good idea at all.

I agree, that is the best option, and that is the most logical thing! However there are external issues which prevent this from happening right now *sigh*! I would like to work in a place where the cheapest/best thing is the thing that can be done!

Anyway, In case anyone is interested, I have now written a perl script which does exactly that. So if anyone needs a "perl tomcat connector" send me an email. (:

Best Regards,
Jacob