Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Ronald van Raaphorst [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for basename

eclipse '/opt/eclipse/eclipse' -vm /usr/java/jdk1.5.0/bin/java -vmargs -Xmx256M
where jdk1.5.0 is a symlink to the 1.5.0_11 dir.

So Tomcat and Eclipse are using the same jvm.

Then where did the following come from?

gnu.gcj.SystemClassLoader(url=[file: .... ])

That's not part of Tomcat or any Sun JRE, but does appear to be from the
GNU JVM.

Might try running a simple Java program from Eclipse that dumps the
system properties, just to verify what you are running.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.