Does no commnent on this mean:

    "This is not possible"?
or:
    "Of course, it is obvious you can, as stated *here*"?

PK

At 15:24 3/16/2007, you wrote:
If I want to remove or alter headers that are the "default" for a specific servlet, webapp or instance of tomcat, how might I? Either programmtically or in a config file.

ie:
   - remove or replace the "Date:" header.
   - remove or replace the "Server:" header.

The reasoning is for servicing a special client's requests. I would still want other "browser" serving servlets in the same tomcat instance to use the normal headers.

Thanks.
PK