On 3/18/07, Ber Past <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm using the JMX interface to configure Tomcat 6. At the end of the
configuration I would like to store the modified configuration.
I'm currently calling the storeConfig method of the MBean having object name
"Catalina:type=Server".
This calls the storeConfig method of class StandardServer.java, which in
turns calls the storeConfig method of the mbean "Catalina:type=StoreConfig".

But it seems that "Catalina:type=StoreConfig" is no longer available in
Tomcat 6. Is my understanding correct?

Is there any alternative way to save the configuration?

Storeconfig has not been officially ported at the moment (and same for
the admin webapp).

Rémy