Deano,

What is the specific error?

Rob

Deano!! wrote:
Hi, yeah im creating a project named InterfacesHCI using netbeans 5.5 with
visual web pack, now when running it locally on the machine with netbeans
and using bundled tomcat it works fine, but when deploying the .war file to
tomcat on my server it says its deployed it fine, but when trying to run i
get this message: HTTP Status 500 - -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- type Status report message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

When i go in my tomcat manager it says there is a problem with the faces, so
i was wondering if there is some  type of library/module that netbeans
bundled tomcat has that tomcat on fedora doesn't. if so how would i go about
sortting this.
Many Thanks