> From: Jayson Enriquez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Memory (leak) continues to increase (Tomcat5.exe)
>
> The issue continues. I have updated to JDK 1.4.2_13 and
> installed fixes from Documentum.

The problem is almost 100% guaranteed to be in the application, not in
Tomcat or the JRE.  Try running a profiler and find out what kind of
objects are consuming the heap and who's allocating them.  Also turn on
-verbose:gc to get some idea of how memory use is increasing from the
JVM's point of view.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.