A refinement on this question I am interested in, that isn't so googleable :)

Can one make a class that spits out the error page that recieves the "code number" as input, (and/or maybe an Exception handle if the servelet threw an exception which caused the error) and an OutputStream to write back to the requester on?

That would be really really nice, and totally genrally customizable :)
PK