I do -- here are some snippets from the configuration files:

conf.d/ssl.conf:

LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
Listen 443

<VirtualHost www.mycompanyname.com:443>

ServerName www.mycompanyname.com:443

SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/server.key

    DocumentRoot /usr/local/esped/www.mycompanyname.com
    ServerAlias www.mycompanyname.com
    ErrorLog logs/www.mycompanyname.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/www.mycompanyname.com-access_log commonWithTime

    # Forward the following URI patterns to tomcat
    JkMount   /servlet/*            wlb
    JkMount   /*.jsp                wlb
    JkMount   /jkmanager            jkstatus

    # Default / page to index.jsp
    RedirectMatch       ^/$             /index.jsp

</VirtualHost>

Workers.properties:

worker.list=wlb,jkstatus

worker.tc01_9009.type=ajp13
worker.tc01_9009.host=tc01
worker.tc01_9009.port=9009
worker.tc01_9009.cachesize=500

worker.tc02_9009.type=ajp13
worker.tc02_9009.host=tc02
worker.tc02_9009.port=9009
worker.tc02_9009.cachesize=500

worker.tc03_9009.type=ajp13
worker.tc03_9009.host=tc03
worker.tc03_9009.port=9009
worker.tc03_9009.cachesize=500

worker.wlb.type=lb
worker.wlb.balance_workers=tc01_9009,tc02_9009,tc03_9009
worker.wlb.method=T
worker.wlb.sticky_session=1
worker.wlb.sticky_session_force=0

worker.jkstatus.type=status