Hi and thanks for replay,
The close Host tag is </Host>.

I try to put context.xml in "webapps/test1/META-INF"(removed from server.xml
+ removed the path=""),

<Context debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
        <Resource name="jdbc/mydb" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
                />
</Context>

Now when i try to access via this link "http://localhost"; i get 404, is not
mapp to "http://localhost/test1";.
And when i try to access via this link "http://localhist/test1"; I get,
"org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver
of class '' for connect URL 'null'"

Siil is not working, I try to add the path attribute and still is not work.
But to access via this slink "http://localhist/test1"; is not my problem.
I have to access via this link "http://localhost"; and i did it but the
problem now is that my MySQL JNDI Resource is not work ???