From: "Caldarale, Charles R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:42:32 PM
Subject: RE: context not recognised?

> From: Richard Dunne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: context not recognised?
>
> I have added the folowing line to my server.xml file
> <context path="/Project" docBase="c:\Project" debug="0" />.

It's <Context>, not <context>.  For 5.0 and above <Context> elements
should not be placed in server.xml; they should be put in
conf/Catalina/[hostName]/[appName].xml when the app is deployed outside
of the <Host> appBase directory.  When not in server.xml, the path
attrbute should not be present.

Check the bold print at:

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.