and tomcat does not start

Venkat

----- Original Message ----
From: Venky Vasant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 12:56:15 PM
Subject: Re: tomcat as service with VM arguments

Hi Martin

I did that, i get this error in the log file

(org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap).
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.setAwait(boolean)
at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.setAwait(Bootstrap.java:358)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:430)

Regards
Venkat