Thanks for the info but unfortunately I don't think that is is case for me. I surfed to a mapped address and got pages back from the tomcat trough the workers and still had N/A as state. I've also used it and got an error message back (both tomcats blocked) but the state was still N/A.

As I haven't changed the maintenance interval it should still be 60 secs.

Regards Erik Melkersson

Rainer Jung wrote:
N/A as a state means, that no requests have been sent to this worker for some time. So mod_jk is not really able to tell you about the state of the worker. It can only detect OK, ERROR etc. when it is sending requests to the workers. No requests, no state.

A worker will be in state N/A directly after starting Apache or if it was in state OK, but didn't get any requests during a complete maintenance interval. This is per default 60 seconds.

Regards,

Rainer