Hitesh Raghav wrote:
> Therefore, I need the help rgd "crossdomain.xml" deployment directory
> and verification mechanism in Tomcat scenario.

It would appear that this is a static file that needs to be deployed
in the top level directory of the ROOT web application.

Google or search the archives if you need help with configuring your
own ROOT web application.

You might have issues with port numbers. If Tomcat is listening on its
default port of 8080 I would change this to port 80.

Once installed, you should be able to confirm correct installation by
requesting:

http://host.your.domain/crossdomain.xml

HTH,

Mark