Thanx.
Regards,
FooShyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Teh Noranis Mohd Aris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: Is it possible to have more than one submit button in a JSP file?

Dear All,

Maybe my question is not that clear. What I mean, is that there are 2 buttons that read data from the server and write data to the server using one textarea.

You could try using javascript to control your onClick function of your buttons. Pass in different params to your servlet to differentiate the action (i.e. pass in a param ="read" when you read from the file and a param "write" when you wanna write to the file) so that your servlet could perform the relevant action.

If anyone have the code or come across the code, please e-mail it to me. Thank you.

Sorry, can only show you the door, you're the one that gotta walk through it :)

 TEH