Removing the tcnative-1.dll library worked!

But doesn't that have the disadvantage of decreased performance for Tomcat?

Is there a way to install OpenSSL without compiling it?

Thanks

Martin

Mladen Turk wrote:
Martin Cavanagh wrote:
Hi everyone.

I'm quite embarrassed - but inspite following the Apache guide, I just can't set up HTTPS via Tomcat!

"C:\>keytool -list -keystore c:\.keystore
Geben Sie das Keystore-Passwort ein:

Keystore-Typ: JKS
Keystore-Provider: SUN

The logs don't seem to show anything interesting

It does, like always ;)

e.g. catalina -
28.03.2007 18:14:51 org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol init
INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-80

You are using APR connector with OpenSSL, so Sun keystore
is invalid. Either remove tcnative-1.dll from the bin directory
or use the OpenSSL (like in Apache2) for SSL

See:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html

Regards,
Mladen.