Hi,

the machine is diskless, so entropy for /dev/random might not be enough.
"cat /dev/random > dummy" results in a empty dummy file even if it runs for
several minutes. "cat /proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail" returns 23.
Anyway, I do not need SSL stuff here. Is there a way to compile libtcnative
without SSL?
Or is it possible to force usage of /dev/urandom in favour of /dev/random.
According to /usr/share/doc/libssl0.9.8/changelog.Debian.gz /dev/urandom is
used by default, but:

$ lsof | grep random
java      3599 tomcat    5r      CHR    1,8               2335 /dev/random
java      3599 tomcat    6r      CHR    1,9               2337 /dev/urandom
java      3599 tomcat   27r      CHR    1,8               2335 /dev/random

So, /dev/random seems to be used.

Regards,
Stefan