> From: Sabitha Divakaran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  I've installed both the IIS and tomcat in my system.
>
> Tomcat is listening the port 8080. It is installed after the IIS
> installation. But now iis is displaying "page cannot be
> displayed when I
> take the url "http://localhost:80 " previously it was working fine

If IIS can't start one or more Web sites due to a port conflict, you'll
have messages to that effect in the Application event log and the
affected sites will appear as Stopped in IIS manager (other sites will
start up fine).  Look there to see whether there's a port conflict
before going any further in debugging.

                - Peter