Rémy Maucherat wrote:
On 4/3/07, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
yes, a proposal is coming up, my guess is that you will do a {public int
write(ByteBuffer)} on the CometEvent object. returns number of bytes
written, but nothing is set in stone yet

I hope that your proposal does not include that sort of API, because
I'm not going to like it if it does.
I'm still noodling on it :), my old brain just needs some time, ideally I want to find a transparent way.
Filip

Rémy