Hi,

We have just upgraded to mod_jk 1.2.21 and I've discovered a minor error in
the status page.
The status page lists the URI mappings for each loadbalancer/worker. This is
not working correctly at our site.

Setup: Sun Solaris 8, Apache 2.0.59, mod_jk 1.2.21

We have two virtualhosts defined in Apache. One virtualhost is open for the
internet. Here we have defined

JkMount /foo/* lbworker

The other virtualhost is only reachable from our internal network, here we
have defined

JkMount /foo/* lbtestworker
JkMount /jkstatus/ status

In the /jkstatus/ page the URI mappings for the worker lbworker are missing.
The URI mappings for the lbtestworker are displayed correct. I guess the
error has something to do with the fact that the lbworker is only JkMounted
for the virtualhost where the status worker is not mounted.

regards Henk Fictorie