To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 12:13 PM
Subject: Cannot open apache

Hi, I'm not too familiar with Tomcat. I have downloaded the webserver and
set
the PATH on Windows. I then ran the startup.bat file and went to
localhost:8080. It worked fine. I saw the Apache site. I then broke the
connection(CTRL+C) from the command prompt and ever since then I cannot
startup Tomcat. Nothing gets written to the Log files either so I can't
see
what the problem is.

Can someone please help me.

Thanks