Ok, I have subscribed to that mail-list.  That makes, lets see, the
Tomcat, Struts, Netbeans and now the Keel mail-list for web
applications.  Not to mention the qmail, qmailtoaster, spamassassin,
BIND DNS, SPF and YUM lists.  I wonder what other list I will end up
subscribing to next.

Thanks for the information everyone has provided here.  Anyone please
feel free to add anything further that you might think of.  In the
meantime I will see if I can find any further insight from the Keel
folks.

Steve