To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 3:55 PM
Subject: RE: Question on setting up LDAP...

I want to clarify this email a little more. I believe the issue
is the userSearch. Because when I try to connect to my webapp I need to
type in mydomain\username to authenticate against the active directory.
My web app is going to be running on my web server so how to do I get
the filter to find my username and not look for the mydomain\username in
the userBase/UserSearch path? :)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information. This information is only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.