I have the following code:
package net.digitalassembly.auth;

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Properties;
import java.io.InputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import net.digitalassembly.auth.PamModule;
import net.digitalassembly.auth.PamHibernateModule; // May need to have this in the config file to make it plugable
import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

public class Pam {

        private Properties pamProperties = new Properties();
private List<PamModule> pamModules = new ArrayList<PamModule> ();
        private static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(Pam.class);
        private static Pam instance = new Pam();

        private  Pam() {
                logger.debug("Pam private constructor called");

                try {
                        InputStream inputStream =
                                instance.getClass().getClassLoader()
                                .getResourceAsStream("/pam.properties");

// I have also tried "this.getClass().getClassLoader()......
// It too returns blank (NOT NULL)
                        logger.debug("CLASS: " + inputStream);

When the logger writes out its output the inputStream is empty. Why would this be. I have looked at a couple of resources online and this looks like the ticket that I need.

Please help :(

Thomas