I see this more often that I'd like on my development system. When I look in
the stdout log file, I see a "ConcurentModificationException" in the trace.
I have found that I reduce my chances by waiting a few more seconds before I
restart.

For memory issues, look at your app and make sure that you don't have any
objects that have circular links or are being held in static space and not
released. Also if your server is over taxed, not very often the case, the GC
may not run very often. Look at efficiencies in the code. Maybe you can
reuse some objects or cut down on the number or size of some objects. Java
is a wonderful language but I think it allows a little laziness in coding.

Robert S. Harper
Senior Engineer
Information Access Technology, Inc.
1100 East 6600 South, Suite 300
Salt Lake City Utah USA 84121-7411
(801)265-8800 Ext. 255
FAX (801)265-8880

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, or action taken
upon this information by persons other than the intended recipient is
prohibited by law. If you received this communication in error, please
contact us immediately at 801-265-8800. Although this e-mail and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that anything received or opened
is virus free. No responsibility is accepted by IAT for any loss or damage
in the event that such a virus or defect exists.