Binary content / All other parts of the site work fine. This jsp contains nothing but garbled text , E.G. "a$&&H"Hajshdashjk^&SDAH&*HAD&" But thats fine, thats intended. The problem is the transfer. I've tried different content-types, text/plain/ application, all with the same problem.

Whats actually happening behind the scenes it appears, is that there is an initial transfer of about 5 or 6k, then another of about 70 bytes, then 69 bytes, then 68 bytes and so on until it stops(but doesnt end).

Dave

Mladen Turk wrote:
David Brown wrote:
I've been having the most peculiar issue on a website, (Ubuntu server, running apache 2.2 / libapache2-mod-jk / tomcat 5.5).

The problem only occurs when the request is being process through Mod-JK.
Does anyone have any idea what could be causing the problem ?

Yes, Windows Vista ;)

Seriously, your question makes no sense.
You said the content is encrypted by your .jsp but it somehow
slows in any browser (you mentioned Firefox as well)
How about binary content, images for example, are they shown on
Vista clients? Are you setting mime type?

Regards,
Mladen.