To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: Unable to compile class for JSP

I am using Idea. Even that has an option to compile the jsps though. I will
try that. What exactly do you mean by including libraries ? Are you
referring to class imports ?
Thanks,
Gaurav Singh Kushwaha
http://www.chakpak.com

On 4/18/07, Johnny Kewl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just include the <libraries> in the main JSP.... not in every included
file
If u use Netbeans....
Right click on the main JSP and compile it... it will show you the errors

have fun....