[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> If i compile the web application into a .war and deploy on a standalone
>>> tomcat, it just works, it asks me for user and pass of xx rule and let me
>>> access it. If i run from JBuilder i get error:
>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm authenticate
>>> GRAVE: Unexpected error
>>> java.lang.SecurityException: Impossibile trovare una configurazione di
>>> login
>
> The sense is: Unable to find a login configuration.

The key part here is that Tomcat is configured to use the JAASRealm. I
don't use JBuilder so I don't know where this is set.

When you do find the relevant server.xml, change the realm definition
to the following (taken from the default server.xml)

             resourceName="UserDatabase"/>

This will use the tomcat-users.xml file.

Mark