On 4/18/07, Tim Finley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need to know if its possible to setup Apache2/Tomcat5 in a 2 node,
Linux (SUSE Linux Enterprise SERVER (SLES10)), running Linux-HA

No experience with Linux-HA, but I've set up Tomcat clustering on RHES
servers, using the standard Tomcat clustering --

... no Load Balancing (the company has no extra hardware and low
on money), and no Session State Persistence (not sure if thats
possible if Load Balancing isn't enabled)

If you're using Apache 2.2.x, you already have load balancing, gratis :-)

 <http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html>

and the session persistence (replication) works fine.

FWIW,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]