Doh. My coffee hasn't kicked in yet: I just noticed that you want one for every webapp, not just a single one.

I wonder if you can do it with a valve. That's a tomcat specific thing, IIRC, so you might not be able to port that to some other container in the future.

B.

Simon Stone wrote:
I am trying to find a way to put some html text on the bottom of all pages
across all webapps.

So what i would like to acheive is when any page is displayed to a visitor
at the bottom of the page, MY text is added without changing the files
within the webapp's themselves.

Basically a global footer page.

An example of the footer page, would have the following information:-