Hi Gabor,

Yes I did look at the full stack track you've posted. Is this stack
trace only from the JSP page?

Please look in the log files for additional stack trace, if there are any.

Otherwise this may be a Tomcat bug, and you can file a bug report on Bugzilla.

-Rashmi

On 4/20/07, Gabor Konrad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Rashmi!

>> StandardWrapperValve[action]: Servlet.service() for servlet action threw
exception
>> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Array index out of range: 0

>indicates that there's some code that is accessing the wrong index of
>an Array , either the index is less than 0 or greater than or equal to
>the size of the Array.
>Check your code.

Did you see the call stack trace? It doesn't contains any call of my program.

How could I index out of array's range in my program?

GKonrad