Thanks Mladen, and sorry for jumping in that late: yes JkWorkersFile is global. Most others can be used in VHosts, but for Apache 2.0 most of this was completed only recently in version 1.2.20. Before 1.2.20 (you are using 1.2.18) some things worked in vhosts (like JkMount) even before, but JkWorkersFile remains to be global.

Regards,

Rainer