Thanks.

I notice in the server code, in some case, it does this in the doGet():
response.setStatus(408);
               return;

Will it cause tomcat to send down and error page to client with the error
message?

<u>The client did not produce a request within the time that the server was
prepared to wait().</u>

On 4/23/07, Mark Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Cain Marko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running a servlet on tomcat 4.1.
>
> When I hit my servlet, I sometime see the following error message:
>
> <u>The client did not produce a
> request within the time that the server was prepared to wait
> ().</u>
In this case, the client is your browser. It means a connection was
established but no data was sent with in the timeout period. This is
the connectionTimeout parameter of the connector.

Mark