Tomcat 6 Http Connector will first send only the header during a large chunked
response. This causes problems for some of our client processors.  In 5 and 5.5
with the same code, the header is sent along with some of the body content.  We
are doing no flush until all content has been written.  The header send seems
to happen only sporadically, triggered by something not in our code.  Perhaps
its trying to be efficient by sending the header while the first chunked
content is still being prepared.

Is there a way to control its sending only the header as the first chunk?  Some
config?

Thank you.
-rick