On 4/30/07, sc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All my mistake. I apologize for my stupidity. It turns out it wasn't invoked
twice. It just prints twice. I had the following in log4j.properties.

log4j.rootLogger=ERROR, TRIP
log4j.logger.org.hibernate=WARN, TRIP
log4j.logger.net.sf.hibernate=INFO, TRIP
log4j.logger.com.cutetrip=DEBUG, TRIP

I would never have guessed that :-) , thanks for sharing your solution.

I commented out log4j.rootLogger and it prints only one init now.
Thanks for your help. This is my first time using nabble.com and surprised
to see how prompt I can get response. Thanks again.

-Cheers
Rashmi