dimitryous r. schrieb:

> I'm a newbie with Batik and xmlgraphics.
> I just succeed downloading source code for batik 1.7 beta.
> Compilation OK
> Squiggle OK.
> Run with http://localhost:8080/jsp-examples/jsp2/jspx/textRotate.jspx?
> name=JSPX
> OK
>
> But how to recompile textRotate.java as there is no such file.

You don't recompile textRotate.java as there is no such file. Instead,
the output is generated by textRotate.jspx - this is the file you need
to edit.
If you're using Tomcat 6, you're done. Reloading the page should reflect
the changes you made to textRotate.jspx.
If you're using Tomcat 5, textRotate.jspx comes precompiled and has a
servlet-mapping. To see the changes you made to textRotate.jspx you have
to comment or remove the corresponding servlet-mapping, i. e. comment or
remove

<servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>org.apache.jsp.jsp2.jspx.textRotate_jspx</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>/jsp2/jspx/textRotate.jspx</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

in webapps/jsp-examples/WEB-INF/web.xml

Regards
  mks