Hi,

This is the first time I've worked with Tomcat as a stand-alone server
(i.e., not in conjunction with Apache).  My problem is that I want to
forcibly (but transparently) redirect all connections on port 80 to port
443 for SSL.  My problem is that I only know how to do that in Apache.
I have a redirectPort="443" argument in the port 80 connector
description in server.xml, but that doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Here's the port 80 connector spec:

    <Connector acceptCount="150"
            connectionTimeout="15000" debug="0" disableUploadTimeout="true"
            enableLookups="false" maxSpareThreads="75" maxThreads="150"
            minSpareThreads="25" port="80"
            redirectPort="443"/>

What's missing, or is that even where I need to specify the redirect?

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Tanner