Hi there!
This is probably a dumb question if you're not a newbie like me. I just
installed Tomcat 6.0.10 on Ubuntu Feisty and I'm having some problems
configuring it.
I'm attempting to move the appBase into a directory under my public_html.

In server.xml I have this:

<Host name="localhost"
appBase="/home/tb323/projects/www/public_html/webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

This way I want to be able to start an app by going to
http://www.domain.com/webapps/appName
I also have Apache + Php on my server so in apache2.conf I've added :

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13_worker
JkMount /*.war ajp13_worker
JkMount /webapps/* ajp13_worker

Is there a way to avoid writing context.xmls for every webapp I place in the
appBase?
Like it is now Tomcat is looking for app at "/webapps/appName" while it
should be looking for "/appName" ..

// Tommy