Hello,
I am trying to something fairly simple and have a problem-
Basically, I use a filter that intercepts access to ALL jsp pages,
determines whether the user needs to be authenticated. If
authentication is required, the filter passes it on to the next filter
(filterchain.doFilter( ) ), else continues on to to originally
requested page. Problem is, when I try to redirect to the originally
requested page (because no authentication is required), the redirect is
also again intercepted by the filter and we go through the same loop
again- infinite loop. Is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks.

Av.