To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 6:20 PM
Subject: Application auto-redeploy

How can I tell Tomcat to automatically redeploy an application when any file
within it is updated? I realize that this happens for new WARs or JSP
updates without needing an application redeploy.

But what I'm asking is if I update a Java class file within an application's folder, how can I tell Tomcat to undeploy that application and redeploy that
application, rather than having to do these steps manually?