> From: Jacobo Rodríguez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: 2 connectors (http and https) and how make manager
> manage all apps
>
> My problem is that the manager application doesn't detect the
> http applications, so for restarting, stopping and loading them,
> I have to restart the whole Tomcat.

You need two manager.xml files - one for each <Service>/<Host> combination.  A
given manager app cannot operate on anything outside of its own <Host>.  You
should be able to copy the manager.xml from conf/Catalina/localhost into the
conf/webappsGIS/geoserver directory, and then acces it via the appropriate
geoserver URL.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.