Hi Chuck and list,

The problem I have now is once I started the first Tomcat I could not
start any of others if I use the same port 80xx, the log complains about
the port has already been used.

On one host I have 4 different IPs
10.2.2.1
10.2.2.2
10.2.2.3
10.2.2.4

Please let me know if it's possible to setup 4 tomcat like below with 4
tomcat java processes

10.2.2.1.8080             *.*                0      0 49152      0
LISTEN
10.2.2.2.8080             *.*                0      0 49152      0
LISTEN
10.2.2.3.8080             *.*                0      0 49152      0
LISTEN
10.2.2.4.8080             *.*                0      0 49152      0
LISTEN

Thanks for any comments.

Regards,

Ran