To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: Tomcat Inner Gold Mine

Good Morning-

I *think* what you're speaking of is a comprehensive Adaptive Security Algorithm solution.
A HW/DW solution from Cisco (Pix) is illustrated here
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_61/config/overvw.htm
More specifically RIPv2 implementations with coverage of text MD5 auth and keyed MD5 auth
Is this the scenario you envision implementing?