BTW - This also fixed the problem I was having with getting configure to work in a previous post.

Thanks,

Greg

On May 14, 2007, at 11:03 AM, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:

From: Greg Spitzer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat without JSVC

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Server/Web

No such class is used in a standard Tomcat download.  If you haven't
done so already, try installing a fresh copy from
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-55.cgi and see how that wotks.

 - Chuck

received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e- mail
and its attachments from all computers.