That's one I haven't heard before.  I'll have to keep an eye out
for that in the future, but it isn't the case here.  I also did not
download any of the versions I'm using directly on the server,
so I should have been safe from that.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Sean McKellips
Systems Administrator
Associated Grocers
206-767-8725 phone
206-764-7879 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             Jean-Francois
             Beaulac
             <jean-francois.be                                          To
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         "'Tomcat Users List'"
             >                         <users@tomcat.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             05/15/2007 07:37
                                       RE: RES: RES: Tomcat 6.0 on Windows
                                       Server 2003 IIS 6.0 connector not
             Please respond to         functioning
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 che.org>

Hi,

Just for the record, have you checked if isapi_redirect.dll is "blocked" by
Windows 2003 protection for files downloaded from the internet?

If you go in the properties of the dll file, and it is blocked, a big
"unblock" button will be shown. I had this problem on Windows Server 2003
in
both 32/64bits. The green arrow shows up, everything seems normal but it
won't work if it's blocked.

Hope that helps!