On 5/16/07, lightbulb432 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do contexts that are deployed as exploded (as opposed to archived) WARs not
produce a work folder then?

They certainly do; in a standard install, it's under

 $CATALINA_HOME/work/Catalina/{hostname}/{context}

it could be somewhere but I just don't know where to find it, as my folder
structure (Tomcat home, Tomcat base, application files, etc) is all over my
filesystem.

.. while it sounds like you're using some non-standard repackaged
version -- bummer :-)

Good luck,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]