At 11:48 PM 5/17/2007, you wrote:

When you send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] add the word
Unsubscribe to the email's subject and body, that worked for me when I
was trying to switch my e-mails.

I think it sends you an additional e-mail to confirm unsubscription,
reply to that one as well.

Then you should receive a final email with something like "good bye"
in the subject.

-Rashmi