You may either stick with old tomcat, or as suggested decompile (which
would probably put you in a tricky legal situation), or just wonder why
you relied on 3rd party compiled classes for which you don't have
sources. You could also call the 3rd party class maker and ask them for
a price for patch :D Or you could code wrappers (ugly, but legal)