From: Garner, Shawn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 5:04 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: IIS 6 and JK-1.2.23 not working

Alright I have IIS 6 and JK-1.2.14 working fine.

Then I copy in the JK-1.2.23 isapi_redirect.dll and restart the machine
and it no longer works.

Can anyone help me get this working?

I'd like to take advantage of the bug fixes and security updates in the
new version.

I'm familiar with the documentation on the website and used it to get
JK-1.2.14 working.

Shawn

****
This email may contain material confidential to
Pearson.  If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.
****