I've got a Windows 2000 server running IIS (IIS 5.x) and I've
installed Apache Tomcat 6.0.  I want to install the ISAPI redirector.
I've accessed the following instructions:

   http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc-archive/jk2/jk2/installhowto.html

but according to one post I've read on this forum, redirector2.dll is
no longer actively supported.  There is a download at:
   http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi
for a redirect.dll, but I haven't seen any instructions for
implementing it.

Can I simply follow the instructions at the above installhowto.html
site for redirect.dll?

Is there an even better way of doing this?
    === Al