Le 28/05/2007 à 17:04:12+0200, Albert Shih a écrit
> Hi all
>
> I've a very very newbie on tomcat (first day I try to configure tomcat)...
>
> I've install from ports (FreeBSD) the tomcat 5.5 (need by my
> web-applications).
>
> The applications I need to run is configured by admin tomcat. Well for this
> I've install admin module and it seem everything working (I can acces the
> admin page etc.)
>
> My problem is I can go the context of my application through the admin
> module, but when I make any changes in the config of my webapps, this changes
> are loose
> after reboot of the tomcat server.
>
> I've change the owner of
>
>       TOMCAT_HOME/conf
>
> to the uid run tomcat, but nothing work.
>
> Any help ?

Well...I've just try to do not use the FreeBSD ports and make a manual
install of Tomcat 5.5.

Nothing change. The're exact same problem

What's I don't understand is where Tomcat suppose to save the change I made
with de admin-web-apps for my webapps.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH